If you suspect you may have developed symptoms of Coronavirus (respiratory symptoms similar to flu, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, headaches, fatigue), please self-isolate immediately and contact us as soon as possible on 0402 32421 and we will arrange for a GP phone consulation to discuss your issues.
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE SURGERY IF:
You have ANY respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose
You have been in contact with a case of COVID-19.
Follow us on Facebook @ArklowMedicalPractice for practice updates.
Here to Help
The front door remains closed to minimise footfall. If you need to book an appointment/make a request, please phone us on 0402 32421 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible. If you have any other concerns about your health at this time, please don't put it off - contact us as soon as possible. We are here to help.
In the interest of safety for our staff and more vulnerable patients, we will arrange a GP phone consultation to see if your issue can be resolved over the phone. If not, the doctor will arrange for you to attend the surgery for a face-to-face consultation. Please note, no face-to-face appointments will be scheduled without first having a GP phone consultation.
Phone lines are extremely busy so we apologise for any delays, please call again in a few minutes if you cannot get through.
- When requesting a consultation with a GP, our receptionist will ask some questions in order to schedule the correct appointment type.
- All patients must first have a phone consultation with a GP to assess their need to attend the surgery or if the issue can be managed remotely
If attending for an appointment:
- All patients must wear a mask and use hand gel on entering the surgery.
- Attend at the time of your appointment, no earlier.
- Press the button for the intercom and speak directly into the speaker.
- Patient to attend on their own where possible.
- Card payments are preferred when necessary.
Welcome to Arklow Medical Practice
Arklow Medical Practice has provided high quality personal and continuing medical care to patients and families in the area for over 30 years.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and regular check-ups.