Please read the below carefully before submitting your SMS consent form:
(1) I consent to the practice contacting me by text message for the purpose of receiving appointment reminders and/or investigation results (you can select below).
(2) I acknowledge that appointment reminders by text are an additional service and that these may not take place on all occasions and that the responsibility of attending appointments or cancelling them still rests with me. I understand that if I am not able to keep an appointment I will phone the surgery to cancel.
(3) Text messages are generated using a secure facility but I understand that they are transmitted over a public network onto a personal telephone and as such may not be secure.
(4) All patients have the right to change their minds and have this service stopped. If you no longer wish to receive these reminders please notify reception.
(5) The surgery does not offer a reply facility to enable patient to respond to texts directly.
(6) I agree to advise the practice if my mobile number changes or if this is no longer in my possession.
Last Updated: 25/09/2019
By submitting this form, you are giving your consent for the practice to contact you by SMS regarding: