SMS Sign Up
Please click the image to access the SMS consent form.
By submitting this form, you are giving your consent for the practice to contact you by SMS regarding:
1. Appointment reminders
2. Notification of normal investigation results
If you do not wish to receive notification of normal investigation results by SMS, please contact reception on 0402 32421 to opt out of this form of contact.
SMS Consent Form
Please read the below carefully before submitting your SMS consent form:
1. I consent to the practice contacting me by text message.
2. I acknowledge that appointment reminders by text are an additional service and that these may not take place on all occasions and that the responsibility of attending appointments or cancelling them still rests with me. I understand that if I am not able to keep an appointment I will contact the surgery to cancel.
3. Text messages are generated using a secure facility but I understand that they are transmitted over a public network onto a personal telephone and as such may not be secure.
4. All patients have the right to change their minds and have this service stopped. If you no longer wish to receive these reminders please notify reception.
5. I agree to advise the practice if my mobile number changes or if this is no longer in my possession.